Jare Gody

By | 11:10 Leave a Comment
Spring is coming and with it new hope :) In my kitchen already bloomed flowers :P This is cake with cheese from pattern flower. This inspiration appear in my head because I was looking for dish which I can prepare on spring wheat celebration (pol. "Jare Gody" I can't translate to English :-( ). When I went through whole Internet, I found something what I want to do :)



Why I chose this recipe:
- this is cake I like cooking but I love to prepare sweets 
- flower are sign coming of spring, perfectly match to this event
- name this cake is pol. "Kołacz" and this is ceremonial bread 
- recipe contains cottage cheese, this mean that have a lot of protein  I like do everything with cottage cheese (Some people prefer Italian cuisine, Indian cuisine and other I prefer cottage cheese on 1000 ways cuisine  )
Nowszy post Starszy post Strona główna

0 komentarze: